The kids

IDB1

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bipedal offspring aside, our quadruped family are known as the skinny kids (my lurchers) and the stoopid kids (Wifes Bulldogs)..

Now we have the slimy kids.. part of my middle childs 10th birthday present package. . .

snail1.jpg

snail5.jpg

:LOL: middle child would be horrified!! . .

One of them may be named Snaily GaGa ..

One day I'll explain to the bipeds what an hermaphrodite is :LOL:

Sithlord":36jbi0ac said:
Mmmm fry on a medium heat,, add salt/garlic and butter and your good to go ;) .. nice.. :LOL: :LOL:

you ll have to leave them unfed for 40 days first so all the crap get out of their guts . then boil them gently till tender and put them back in the shells and cover with garlic butter . and in the oven .

delicious .

Chris I know you're french but 40 days without food sounds excessive for a snail.

"Put them in a pen and feed them for at least 3 days to purge their system of any toxins and to give them a chance to die if they have consumed a lethal dose. If they are still healthy after 3 or 4 days, they should be O.K.. Withhold all food, except water, for the last 1 to 2 days."

So, names for slimey things, presumably there will be Piers Morgan, Jeffry Archer, Peter Mandelson, David Cameron... :D

Back