5 september lincs wolds 10am rothwell

hi guys.

pleased to see something's still going to be happening. i will wait to hear from chris or andy before amending title and first post.

really sorry about this mess

Just spoken to Andy and if you all want to keep this on the south bank he is more than happy to lead the ride but he is unsure of how good a route he can cobble together.

The other option is my suggestion of riding the north bank which to be honest may not be much further for some of you as it would be a straight run up the A15.

Let me, Dave and Andy know your thoughts and we will sort it.
Be nice to keep the expexted big turnout if possible :)

:? Shame to have yet another Anglian & Lincolnshire ride in Yorkshire....never quite get that one myself on here.

If Andy wants to lead from original point then I would still be up for that.

Or I dont mind leading a ride starting from Rothwell (slighly further west near Caistor)that would include tea stop and IMO some good Lincolnshire wold riding, taking in probably some of the routes you would have done on Bicyclemania Andy - eg the downhill to Walesby. Anyway - dont want to complicate things - here if you need me chaps!

:D

:oops: Link edited, was trying to direct our lorry driver somewhere at the same time when I wrote that :LOL:

I was just trying to make sure we still got a ride when I suggested the north bank as Andy isnt too sure of a good route and I don't know any in Lincs.

Chris (Longun) took us on a great ride around Scunny a couple of months back so if he is willing to lead again there is that option too ;)

I just want a good ride so I'm easy with location.

sorry guys,with the start of the new job and finishing my own jobs saturday the wifes not happy about me riding away all september so gonna pass this weekend so i can still do the peaks and race wales on 21st

sorry fellas was really up for this :(

Would be best if we can come up with a general consensus for the ride location ASAP to avoid confusion.

I will withdraw my route as it's gonna be a very hastily cobbled together affair & I'd prefer to give fellow Retrobikers a decent & enjoyable route. I will get a route together for the next time.

So that leaves Chris on the North Bank & AntiqueKona on the South Bank

Back