Ragley TI Build (caution some viewers may find offensive)

Like the look of the Ti, nice build too. :cool:

Anyone wanting a Ragley should snap up the last of the 2010 ones 'cos seen the 2011 models and they're gopping. :shock:

brocklanders023":2kq4q0fx said:
Like the look of the Ti, nice build too. :cool:

Anyone wanting a Ragley should snap up the last of the 2010 ones 'cos seen the 2011 models and they're gopping. :shock:

What's gopping???

A sneek peek of the 2011 blue pig.

Attachments

• 2011 Ragley Blue Pig.jpg
    2011 Ragley Blue Pig.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 4,985
Dr S":3qv4ouy0 said:
Oooh look, It's the return of Graham the Troll and he's brought his brother Woody with him this time. :LOL:

Rumbled

Nice bike btw.

DR S,,, whos brother woody??? why dont you go away and stick to the pre 1998 forum.. you idiot............. 25th September....... EEMMMMM

I must admit the new pig is damn ugly with that strange rear end, it may reduce weight and stiffen up the back une but it looks horid, also i dont think the backend needs stiffning up any more :shock:

Thanks for the comments, even yours Dr. S (who I reckon secretly lives in Redditch and is bitterly envious of those who live in Calderdale, home of the best natural tech singletrack in the UK) ha ha :LOL:

Ragleys are great, but only when you eventualy get them geared up to suit you, i.e stem height, bar length / rise...right down to saddle angle and position, which takes some time...and money, but when they work, they work.

I have just fitted my new 70mm stem and 760mm long bars, the ride is extraordinary and simply ploughs through anything with great control and balance. I have added a picture of the TI and its obese ugly brotherin its spiritual home (if you look closely I have put an isolating washer between the bikes to prevent it being covered with rust juice and the onset of bi-metal corrosion!)

Kev

Attachments

• Ragley 016 [640x480].jpg
    Ragley 016 [640x480].jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,915
Back