North East Rides; Nightrides and Thrunton- Join in!

Whats with all the five and six starts??? :roll:

I've no plans now. Ian is riding at 18:30 but I dont get home from work until then so I cant make it. Might ride local on thursday. Could do something tonight but it will be half seven start as usual if I do. Work is crazy again.

Dr S":18kbbffv said:
Whats with all the five and six starts??? :roll:

I've no plans now. Ian is riding at 18:30 but I dont get home from work until then so I cant make it. Might ride local on thursday. Could do something tonight but it will be half seven start as usual if I do. Work is crazy again.

Can't do tonight the F'ing kids had me up at 03:00 again (third night on a row!) and I'm fooked

Think Ian does 18:30 starts?

I rode at 19:15 last night, I defo can't do 5pm starts, that's when I pick the kids up.

You still can't do Tuesday?

Wednesday's I've gotta sort things out at my end (childcare & work), so need a bit of notice, hence my frantic posting at the start of the week!

So are we defo going to Simonside next Wednesday??

After last night, the lights are going back on, summer is over :(

what a quality evening

4908323641_b98d08c971_b.jpg

Agreed. Apart from my 100ft fall down Eiger Sanction and broken helmet. Feeling really sore this morning. Thrunton is no place for Retro.

Walked around Simonside yesterday. Let's say I'm itching to go back with a bike. Wed or Thurs night?

Dr S":28ujujuh said:
Walked around Simonside yesterday. Let's say I'm itching to go back with a bike. Wed or Thurs night?

I'm going to have to get my backside up there with you lot sometime soon :roll:

kaya":26nhrfhu said:
Dr S":26nhrfhu said:

I'm going to have to get my backside up there with you lot sometime soon :roll:

Do you know, I was just thinking the other night if Vern would be up for an evening ride before winter kicks in. I could finish work early and be down your manor for around 6-ish. We could head up to the moors or do Gisbro' woods or something? Nice autumn colours at all that.

What do you say?

Latest posts

Back