newbie!

stew-b

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi guys,just found your site,great work :) brings back some good memories.
ive been out of the scene for the last 5 years after selling my cannondale but am getting the bug again :) just picked up a cheap nail trail so i can get my legs working again lol whilst i keep an eye out for something special...maybe an old fisher,nice supercaliber on ebay at the mo :)
any interest in a first edition of MBUK and mountain biking? i had the lot but disposed of them,kept those 2 though :)
any way,keep up the good work,if anyone see's my old bike on ebay then let me know! what was i thinking :( oh well,it ended up in arizona so at least its getting used properly..
cannondale.jpg

Hi and welcome!!

Nice bike, always liked the look of older 'dales :D - still gutted about the bikes I've sold on. Ah well, gives you something to look out for :)

Hullo Stew-b !

Nice 'dale you had. I'm also quite new to retrobike & regret selling a classic mtb. For me it was a '93 Rocky Mountain stratos with manitou 4's,
x-lite post, control tech stem etc etc..... Yup really miss it. I'm building up a Blizzard at the moment & hope it's as good as my old faithfull. (it's a new school ride though, hope I don't get thrown off the site for saying that) :oops: Still I'm on the look out for something a bit more retro to complement my other ride, a single speed Guyzer about a '98 I think?

Cheers.

Cannondales are ace...never seen one in purple though...sweet colour! :) Welcome to the forums guys!

Rich

Ha, that's nothing. I swapped a beautiful Funk estay bike with loads of cool kit for a microwave. And I then blew the microwave up shortly after while trying to soften a packet of butter up - it had tinfoil wrapped round it (in my defence I'd been to a party and was quite 'tired').

Last I knew it had plastic platform pedals and a rack on the back with a shopping basket and was being ridden round Brixton by my ex (who I'd swapped it with), she got the better end of the deal throughout the relationship and even after it-but isn't that always the way with girls......

.....I'm off to lock my bitterness up again, before it gets any more out of hand

Oh and welcome - nice 'dale BTW!

cheers guys,i had it resprayed at daye yates,it was supposed to be the milka chocolate colour but he did it in mettalic lol,still looked good.it was fully tricked out,the bits you cant see like hugi hubs,syncross ti bb,etc etc.she was a nic bike sob :cry:

stew-b wrote:
it was supposed to be the milka chocolate colour

I thought milka chocolate was brown?

Sorry... :(

Back