WTD 26.4mm seatpost

Not retro sorry, but I have an ITM one in charcoal, 285mm overall and 185mm extension. Pics here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107780

towards the bottom of the first page.

If you really want a retro-style one then take a look at lfgss.com and dearch for hilarystone's listings.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Discostu":l0th97ad said:
As above really. Not too fussy, just needs to be in decent condition and preferably retro.
Thanks
Stu

Well, this one's not going anywhere, the only 'too slow' aspect might be my delivery time! Based on previous experience, posting something like a seatpost will be about €10, perhaps more. A friend of mine will be passing through again pretty soon so it'll be far cheaper to wait til then for domestic postage. Are you in a big rush?

Where on London are you based in any case?

Cheers, Gareth.

Discostu":21gfznyl said:
How much posted to london?

I've missed a few from hillarystone on lfgss, too slow I'm afraid.

garethrl":2ncah8vu said:
Well, this one's not going anywhere, the only 'too slow' aspect might be my delivery time! Based on previous experience, posting something like a seatpost will be about €10, perhaps more. A friend of mine will be passing through again pretty soon so it'll be far cheaper to wait til then for domestic postage. Are you in a big rush?

Hi I'd like something sooner really, thanks for the offer though. I'll take this one from Matt if still available, Matt?

Mattythemod":2ncah8vu said:
Got this mid 90s Kalloy ....decent nick as well , piccys on the above link .

Mattythemod":1tyan6q1 said:
Its yours young sir , drop me a pm to arrange payment .

Not sure my pms are getting through due to low post count. Anyway I got yours and I'm sending you the payment now.

Latest posts

Back