Midweek westside "out an aboot" on a BSO, night of

I might come, it's a shame to waist such a good weather. Wednesday 18.30ish as usual?

clockworkgazz":ro711l9h said:
earth calling jimi? come in jimi......

I'm up for wed night :) , can either meet at mine or the car park in the sky, the car park does'nt have post ride cakes and donuts though :LOL:

So where about will be start point? Would like to meet in some obvious place as I'll come on bike without sat nav :)

Radoslaw":3dd3k8s7 said:
So where about will be start point? Would like to meet in some obvious place as I'll come on bike without sat nav :)

Easiest place to start would probably be my house, have PM'd you some info Rado ;)

Be great if we could start a bit earlier too, say 6.00 ?, going to knock off from work early tomorrow :)

velomaniac":10iy5own said:
Envious of you west coasters, East coasters appear to be talkers not riders, have fun up the Braes ;)

Sorry Velo, I thought some of youse might have ventured out together. Pity its this side of summer or we could have had a few in the middle.

I ride 24 miles every Thursday night velo, you are welcome to join us, I think we might be a little further apart, and the time added and petrol costs stop me from doing a weekly east coast collective run.

Back