Cook Bros F Cranks L/H Silver 175

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
as above - preferably used but good threads and taper.

What have you got guys?

give me till the weekend to have a dig out. If I don't have, I may have a new set complete. Give us a tap next week to remind me to divulge my findings!

hiya mate- Right I think I have for you. You know on the F crank, he left and fight are actuallt identical arms, just the right is drilled and tapped for the spider, and threaded for the lockring. You can still see the boss of the left crank. Well, I have a right crank, with no spider. It is NOS, still in the packet. It does have the lockring and bot with i thoiugh. You know this is hens teeth stuff, so I'm afraid it is gonna be £35 posted. I do have a lot of one off lefts andrights of RSRs and e cranks too, but not much in the way of pairs, and certainly no new pairs. Anyway, let meknowwhat yoy want. I can do a brand new pair of F in red for £70 too if interestd?
cheers mate,

Attachments

• f-back.jpg
    f-back.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,726
Blimey, you just have these things lying round? You haven't got a drive side, dark blue e-crank in your incredible boxes, have you?

Pete

You know what, I think I might have, with a choice of spiders. I haven't got all spiders in all colours (got some really odd ones like yellow though!). DO you want compact or std. It might be used. pm me thos eve to remind me and I'll do my best to have a look. It might be a day or two to find it! ;)

blue cranks. Light is an E i think, dark is an e2
Let me know if any good,
Im a bit in and out with work so I might not be able to respond until the weekend- I'm not ignoring you! PM is best!

Brilliant - I can see the arm I want amongst that lot! - I've sent you a PM, let me know what you can do!

Cheers,

Pete

Back