Miche chainset, Goldtec and Open Pro wheels - with pictures!

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
I've been meaning to sell this stuff for ages but never got around to it. I think this is probably the wrong place, but I'm in front of a computer and not at work, so I thought I'd mention I have these things and if anyone is interested I'll go and take photos.

Miche Primato Chainset - in silver and in 172.5mm for your pleasure. They have a 46T chainring and haven't seen much use. No scuffs or anything like that, nice and clean. I also have a Miche bottom bracket to go with it.

I am thinking £75 posted.

Goldtec Wheelset. Black 32H Goldtec hubs laced to silver Mavic Open Pro rims with silver spokes. The rear has a Shimano freewheel and an unknown fixed sprocket / Condor lockring. These haven't seen much action at all and look box-fresh and new. The braking surfaces are still gleaming. Rear is 120mm.

This wheelset feels very assured - stiff and bombproof. These saw very light use before being permanently swapped out for a winter pair. Any dirt on the wheels is just from being in the garage - these are very, very tidy.
Looking for £200 posted.

Miche Set

I like the look of this Miche.

Looking to build a winter bicycle -

does the miche bb use a std English thread?

if so Id be very interested in purchasing the set - would you accept 70 incl postage?

rgds

Si

Re: Miche Set

goreggiego":1pqjic7i said:
I like the look of this Miche.

Looking to build a winter bicycle -

does the miche bb use a std English thread?

if so Id be very interested in purchasing the set - would you accept 70 incl postage?

rgds

Si

Yes and definitely.

Alistair

Latest posts

Back