show your beach cruiser/clunker/chillout ride...

sinnerman

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
......i dont know about you guys, but it was just too much for me today, to get up early, for a 30,mile ride across the moors.......so instead a day of "sweet chillin".....down came the breezer and off to 3 miles of golden sand on the beaches of hayle in sunny cornwall......... :cool: always had a love affair with the looks of a cruiser,.....so if you got one, dont be shy flaunt it here...................... :D lazy days.JPG

Last edited:
i seee where Halfords got the inspiration for my bike now then, still mine cost £5 all in, needed a good clean, derust and polish mind, but your is a thing of beauty, me gonna have a breezer one of these days :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nice Breezer :cool:

Here's my Kamo Klunker

klunkfront.jpg

klunkrear.jpg

jimihendrix":2auqda3j said:
Nice Breezer :cool:

Here's my Kamo Klunker

klunkfront.jpg

klunkrear.jpg

loving the paint.....and especially the front brake.......... :cool:

Charlieboy28:333dt8ix said:
i seee where Halfords got the inspiration for my bike now then, still mine cost £5 all in, needed a good clean, derust and polish mind, but your is a thing of beauty, me gonna have a breezer one of these days :cool: :cool: :cool:

dude thats awesum for five quid......... :shock: all thanks to Schwinn.JPG Ignaz X.JPG Ignaz X.JPG

Last edited:
Still got this one, bit of a tank TBH (gets the looks, though!):

MotoGlide3.jpg

Dyno Moto-Glide

Here's my current fave, curated the parts over a few years, had to give in & buy a coaster hub to finish it! Worth it, though. Rides great, just look out for pedal strike!

Clunker010.jpg

Schwinn/Saracen/built from finds

DM":2omdndc9 said:
97 Aha and 2005 Humu Deluxe (the only year with discs).
95 Humu not shown.

Konas-Aha-Humu-Deluxe-Sml.jpg

Kona-Aha-Sunn-Profile-Front-Sml.jpg

..........love the stars and stipes.......mmmmmmmm :cool:

Cab":2cmyujzo said:
Still got this one, bit of a tank TBH (gets the looks, though!):

MotoGlide3.jpg

Here's my current fave, curated the parts over a few years, had to give in & buy a coaster hub to finish it! Worth it, though. Rides great, just look out for pedal strike!

Clunker010.jpg

is that a disc brake i see there?

Back