Bike of the Month - August 2010 - VOTE NOW!

Vote now for August BOTM!

• #1 Stefan9113's Yeti ARC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #2 Elev12k's Rafty Funnel

• #3 72tunaboat's Mongoose

• #4 Mr K's Diamond Back Ascent EX

• #5 Sinnerman's Kona Cinder Cone

• #6 Pace's Pace rc100 Team

• #7 GoldenEraMTB's Fat Chance

• #8 Dead Rat's Saracen Conquest

• #9 Oneschnark's Grove Innovations Aggressor

• #10 TiFat's GT Bravado LE team scream

• #11 Ti-Fat-Man's Yeti ARC

• #12 Clockworkgazz's Cannondale SM800

• #13 J_Westy's Schwinn DX

• #14 Sandmangts's Mercury

• #15 legrandefromage's Raleigh Voyager

• #16 Harryburgundy's Independent Fabrication

• #17 wtb_rider's Klein rainforest Rascal

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • #18 chusma's Ritchey softtail

• #19 Californian hippie's Mountain Goat

• #20 makster's Jamis Dakota Competition

• #21 raucherkette's Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer

• #22 nevadasmith's Yeti

• #23 rossco's Schwinn

• #24 Tizumo's Verlicchi

• #25 mattbrown's Sbike

• #26 Gadro's AMP Research B4

• Total voters
So many sweet bikes Id like to own and i changed my mind on which to vote for more than............ but there's only one for me "Sandmangts's 1936 Mercury" drum brakes & waves in the back ground :cool: :cool: :cool:

As it seemed un-sporting to vote for my own bike (1990 by the way), and potentially embarassing if in doing so I doubled my my votes, ( :!: :oops: :!: ), I went for the bike that's the one I'd most like to have a go on - GoldenEraMTBs 1984 Fat Chance.

Hard choice as the '36 Mercury is one of the best looking bikes I have seen and Sinnerman deserves a medal for the resto on that Kona.

cheers navada smith....the complement means a lot.... :D

i really struggled with my vote they are all gorgeous bikes...in the end i stuggled to find a clear way of casting my vote......so i looked at them one by one, always liked klein and cannondale....that amazing jaw droping experience i had when saw them arrive on the seen for the first time, with the big coke can sized tubes (amazing).....(when i was surronded by steel)...the yeti"s ( tomac and furtado days.....legends, both)...clear wizardy,.........the cruisers..(those who know me, know of my passion for them)......but in the end....it was the goat, a love of the name the style, the paint...the tubing(steel is real)......a real shame theres only one pic, (an in use pic would have tipped me over the edge...lol..... :D).......give that man a cigar........... :cool:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114901
http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/ab65 ... urrection/
http://s850.photobucket.com/home/Sinnerman_2010/index

15, cool :cool:

definitely my highest total of any of the bikes I've entered; it's cool to see the 84 Fat get some love; thanks for the votes :D

A real mixed bag this month; lots of effort gone in to them all, but some really don't do it for me.

I've gone for Stefans Yeti - love it and would have been my dream bike BITD. :cool:

If there's one thing to take away from this months competition it's how important the choice of tyre is, a few nice builds ruined (IMHO) by shocking rubber..

The Goat gets my vote, classy build..

Some nice metal there - got to agree with Hilts re tyre choice.

I'm going for TiFatMans ARC with all black rubber. It was good enough for Yeti team though ;) :cool:

Great entries again this month, congratulations to everyone. It´s also very nice to see all those different ideas and concepts entering, really like that open mindedness :cool:

But for me this month there is no bike as seriously cool as rossco´s 1952 Schwinn :cool: Also a great match with the photo´s background btw. If a biker would come around on this I´d just say wow! What a story it can tell, far away from being NOS... To me something like that I guess ;)

yeticrewser.jpg

Back