Greg Lemond Craig Calfee Z Team 1991 Replica

A work of art! Everything looks immaculate. I'm sure it'll prove worth the effort in collecting the parts and I'm also sure it'll keep putting a big smile on your face every time you take it for a spin!
Steve - I've never had a problem with knees on Drop Ins. Now I'm older and heavier I find them a bit flexy when down on the bottom sections, but when I was a wreckless teenager I used to put my aero bars on that section and thought nothing of it! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know impossible to find the Time Equippe anywhere brand new now :( , (unless some one knows otherwise and I will gladly take a pair off the person who has a new set). Plenty of used on ebay but they are in a terrible state, given up looking for new ones. Might be switching to Look for weekend use as I cannot get used to the Time entry system.

Steve Kish":24lvl8bq said:
Ouchies - be careful of your knees on those bars! :shock:
Typical Lemond-bar. He did use them himself. And I saw them for sale again in a local bike shop.

Lemond fan

That looks amazing, the delta brakes really do make these bikes stand out! Im a big Lemond fan myself, and just to let you know he is on facebook and answers any questions himself. He posts pics of what hes up to and its great to see lots of pics of the great man himself!

How did you settle on the build? There seem to be a couple deviations from the kit? Very cool bike. It is one I wouldn't get tired of seeing pictures of

Latest posts

Back