Just saying,.."What Ho!",....

Far Cry Toff

Retro Newbie
Hello everybody, this excellent site was recommended to me by a top chappie whom I met out riding. Thank you, mate.
Hope you'll be kind to me as a newbie, I'm a retro bike nut, who has far too many bikes and loves riding and talking about them.
I'm in the Cannock Chase area and ride most days,....Toodle-pip,.....Up The League, and don't forget "One for The Road".

Welcome toff.
Hope you enjoy the forum, who did you meet out riding?.
I'm in your area, part of the week just outside Rugeley and the rest of the week in Uttoxeter.
Mike

HI Guys, I live in Cannock, and I met Chaser at Milford,..nice guy. hope to meet up again.
"Union, schmoonion,....Percy was my hero.....Up the League!

Don't know chaser, maybe he's from the dark side of the forum. :LOL: .
There are a couple of chaps, from Cannock, who post on this section.
Anyway had you called in for a wimpey burger, on Milford common, could'nt blame you, if you had........ :D .
If you get out Blithfield resevoir way, it's in several of my loops, look out for a chap, in a cycling cap, sweating a lot, pedaling away on some old steel racer or another.

No, mate,...We met at Gary's bike shop, (better coffee),...will keep 'em peeled for you.
How do you post your signature list?,...don't normally have a problem, just can't see where to set it in the profile,....Regards,...The Toff.

Tech question...........
I click on profile, scroll down, you'll see sig box, enter text, submit at bottom.....
Or sumit like that. :LOL: ...

Back