'89 Scott Boulder OWMTBC '10 project - FINISHED

I'm sure there was a guy in the early nineties doing tours all over the world on bbc2 to do with history and he had a pink bike with yellow forks.
i dont know if it's the same though

puredead666 - maybe, but fork have to been changed - '89 Boulders always had black forks
CTK, Biglev - thanx a lot :D
Pierre - yes! when I saw 1st time 89 catalogue from Tommi74 I fall in love! And when I found it in Poland I knew that will be the OWMTBC project Belive or not, but I didn't buy any part for this bike abroad! That's my proud :)

Nice job,

I must start to rebuild mine!

But you seem to havve a different fork as well! Mine is more straight (like a rithey logic fork), and also a bit wider above the tires (a bit like a pepperoni fork, but just a bit)

Also, your frame doesn´t have the ovalised seattube, but we already knew about that difference.

IMG_0863.JPG

Thanks for the images of the decals by the way!

Regards, Thomas

Tommi74":2updjo45 said:
Thanx :)
I must start to rebuild mine!
Definitly!
But you seem to havve a different fork as well! Mine is more straight (like a rithey logic fork), and also a bit wider above the tires (a bit like a pepperoni fork, but just a bit)
Could You add a picture of this part of Your frame, please?
Thanks for the images of the decals by the way!
you're welcome, it was a pleasure! :)

really enjoyed seeing this get ridden hard this weekend, one of my favourite bikes of the weekend, it makes me want to find a 6 speed hub and cassette for my MT60 equipped Giant.

Hope you had some fun with it on the single track Sunday

he definitely did have fun! i have some pictures of Marcin doing a pretty good jump! although every other picture of him on a bike was blurry as he was riding so fast!!!! :LOL:

Thanx, thats nice to read posts as Yours (Jonny, Harry)
And it's true - I just feel old Scott geometry Even if I don't know a bike I feel it well :D

Back