I HAVE A TRIMBLE! WAHOO!

they are on ebay for £75 but you can have them for £53 posted if you want:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 7233991475

they have hydro mounts but you gan get the canti fittings from pace. i will throught int he maguras if you want for free. all the bolts are alloy and i have rebuitl them so the work with a coil in the right and elastomer ont he left. real smooth no play.

cheers , oh the trimble is a real dream you lucky bar-stuard!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Um - I think the issue I will have with those is getting the canti studs - hence my biggest reservation with them. The fact that they are 1" is a bonus so Im sure they will sell for what your asking.

good luck witht he trimble. i htink my mates was a 25.4 proponent or sycros but my memory is crap. try contacting first flight bike inthe us i bet they know for sure!!

Cool fella. Guy from first flight said it was a 27.2 but there is an element of deviation in each run. Didnt realise there were less than 400 made...

Trimble

Hello Jez,

For any Trimble questions I would whizz an email to the highest bidder on the frame currently listed on ebay (flyingsuperpetis), I'm sure he's the guy from Moonhead Machine who renovated those two super-cool updated Trimbles, I'm sure he'd be willing to help a fellow Trimbly :D

Cheers
Stu

Back