Merlin Titanium 1992

That is one of the most stunning builds I've seen here on Retrobike. I'm gobsmacked that you managed to hang on for 2 years waiting to get everything just right.

Well done sir, I salute you.
smiley_salute.gif

I still fall in love in front of such Merlin ! :LOL:
(I had quite the same frame, in 15" but 1993-94
I was lucky to swap it for a smaller 13,5" , and same year of yours, with the grease card an an rear U brake bosses.)

These frames are amazing, and under time.
Yo made a great job, with a lot of good taste.

I didn't know the "grease card" decal

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

WOW ! Love it ! You must be a patient guy to wait 2 years to get the exact parts you wanted. Stunning build :D

sq_root_of_2":1gna1tse said:
> Frame: Merlin Titanium 1992 – Kellogg design - 15 inches - Used
You are sure for "Kellogg's design" ?
I thought it was Rob vandermark for the MTB frame, an Tom Kellogg for the road bike.
You should have the decal on the left chainstay ;)

orange71":2c90h6dx said:
that needs to go in the next appropriate bike of the month competition

he gets my vote before he shows his bike to the Botm :LOL:

As I already said to you when you shared that first pic with me of the parts, that's going to look good. Well now that you've put it together, I realize I was terribly wrong. :?

That looks AMAZING! Almost as good looking as mine! ;)

Seriously don't know how you survived 2 years of collecting. I don't think I could have lasted that long. Very good work on all that period correct NOS parts!

If you ever come across another set of Merlin Ti bars, you know who to tip off! ;)

Back