Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

How do you know I'm not collaborating with the Englanders to help launch an attack whilst you lot are oop north. Remember the Normans invaded southern England whilst Harold was oop North fighting the vikings ;)

Think how much more effective Tony Blair would have been if he'd
spent the last couple of years trundling around the middle east in a Robin.

PS. Take tinned haggis as a peace offering. Can always be used as a weapon if things get dicey.

Booked up and just bought these for £34 plus £2.95 postage...
ALTUBAGP710000000000_1_large.jpg

They were a mail order return, listed as used once. Hope they are fine no damage mentioned. They are 28litres each - I can only really see me needing one of these.

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/sp/mtb-bm ... 0000000000

velomaniac":1ejvrrro said:
If I get a new three wheeler and am not too knackered I'll try and head for the Peaks meet and keep Si from blubbing too much ;)

Hey, its no skin off my nose, its a NWA event, nothing to do with me. I just think that us poor bastards trying to get reluctant arses onto saddles have enough to do without competing events.

I still love you all, even Gazz ;)

BTW, Anyone fancy joining NE&YORKS in the Lakes on the 23rd October??
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock: ;)

Hey Si love you too, we will always have Paris in the springtime no-one can take that from us ;)

up for the lakes, anything but a trail centre they are gash!

I would've loved to do this ride.

My parents lived in Stornoway so drove up to Ullapool alot to catch the boat so know it well.

Not going to though as its an 800mile round trip from my house. :(

Hope it goes well and look forward to seeing the pics.

Hostel confirmed booked for 8 tired wet sore cyclists.

NOTE: hostels have changed since I last used one 30 years ago :LOL:

On arrival we will each be handed a Bedding Pack, duvets sheets etc are all provided :shock: so we don't need to carry sleeping bags which is good.

Towels available for £1 extra.

I'll be driving through Fort William so opportunity to meet up there and swap cars etc if anyone else going up the west cost route.. I can take 4 bikes plus 4 people if need be.
Although I was toying with idea of going up Friday evening - camping :twisted:

Roll on :p

.......and another thing - I keep reading this thread title as Gay Off :?

Oh and if anyone else thinking of coming along, no problem but you'll have to check bed availablilty seperately.

Back