1995 Orange P7 Nickel SOLD*

stedlocks

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, It is with heavy heart that I am considering getting rid of my P7 (19" I think, I'll check later)....I am getting more into road bikes (sorry :oops: ) and am simply not using it...... :cry:

A picture and bits here
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ght=orange

It is all together and rides very well.......The jockey wheels could do with replacing, but other than that, it is spot on.
There are some small blemishes where the moisture has got under the laquer and caused some small rust spots, but the bike looks very good in the flesh and like I said, rides like it was meant to.........I've put better/newer bikes to shame with this
;)

I've also never had a set of canti's stop me like these!!

Will come with the original tyres that I believe are Onza rip and rails.....

Price is £260ish plus post, but will trade with a Retro, steel framed road bike, English or otherwise................ :D

Just to add, if I'm way out on the price, I am fine with someone letting me know......Offers are always welcome and I won't be offended.....if they are silly ones tho, expect a silly reply!! :D

Right, just a quick update on size and stuff....

It is a 19" measured from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube......

It has upgraded wheels from the original as well.....they arre deore LX parralax hubs laced to Mavic M-261CD hard anodised rims....very little wear on the rear, a bit more on the front.

Lx rear mech
STX front Mech
LX chainset with plenty of life in the rings
XT M095(?) shifter/brake combo units that shift flawlessly
STX 1" headset that has just been cleaned, greased and refitted
X-Lite x-country risers in purple
Aheadset conversion
Obviously the F7 rigid forks, and we all know what they go for!! :D
Almost forgot........A Selkoff post with an early Selle Italia Flite Titaniium with the red rear motif......very good nick...no rips, but a bit of polish on the rear corners and it will look almost new.....

The more I look at it, the more reasonable I reckon the price is ;)

I'll miss this, but I'm just not riding it :(

Latest posts

Back