I HAVE A TRIMBLE! WAHOO!

Just woke up and and realised that I need to pay for it now.Awesome stuff - but its a case of sellin' some stuff I think.

Hot for sale (again!) and maybe the Goat. We'll see if anyone in keen at Cannock.

Thanks guys for the feedback- now the next thing is building the geezer.

Nice one geeza, I was just reading the Trimble test in MBUK (the one with the Zebra print over flouro' paint job) and you go and get one :!:
Very nice. Post some pics as soon as its done, I (and everyone else) would love to see it.

Trimbles have the best paintjobs..Jez, you're one lucky guy..let us know what it's like to ride won't you!

Rich ;)

Unfort. this trimble is a lowly shade of er..black. We'll see what the condition is of the paintwork when it comes. Wouldnt mind giving it a funky colour tho.

Trimble

Trimbles are coool :D

I remember getting the chance to hold/fondle one back in the mid-nineties, we used to buy all our anodised bolts from a guy who knew the guy that painted them for the importer!

I was too lardy to buy one....void the warranty, lol!

lol! I'm sure I have a note of the weight limits somewhere, I'll see if I can find them.......I have a copy of MTB magazine with a Trimble review in too, had a lovely pair of Bontrager forks on it, mmmmmmm!

Latest posts

Back