Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

magnificent_seven.jpg

Four...

Will this be a panniers adventure, or lights and Ullapool or bust? Would like to travel light if poss. Anyone want to share the drive/petrol up north?

I would be more than happy to share car/petrol. Is it any final date for this event?

If I stood at the side of the road showing a bit of leg would you pick me up? I'm starting to show interest but my car is likely to be off the road for a while.

Better be the 24th, as I am just booking my train ticket!

Getting negative vibes as to bike space, but chancing it will be the order of the day, along with extreme dismantling if necessary.

24th is Friday... got to think about it as only weekend days could be in my case. No holidays left me in this year :cry:
Gazz, I believe I've got better bike rack than you, should hold up three bikes.

Alas its extremely unlikey for me unless I can cadge a lift !

If I could get Friday off it would be an expensive train trip begining at 5am from my hoose to arrive at Ardgay by 12 mid day. Return would mean having to hit Ardgay again by 6pm and not getting home till 1-2am.

RobMac could be a solution but making him detour south first never seems fair. I could though meet at a train station in Fife if he was feeling generous though ;)

Radoslaw":2mx8zox5 said:
24th is Friday... got to think about it as only weekend days could be in my case. No holidays left me in this year :cry:
Gazz, I believe I've got better bike rack than you, should hold up three bikes.
3 bikes you say?!?!? I was thinking of going solo and heading up to Alchmelvich for a trip down memory lane after the ride, but money is more important than nostalgia... Room for one more on top?

Back