Ritchey SwissCross, bi-plane fork

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Due to time constraints I am considering cancelling the following project.

Offered Ritchey SwissCross frame (with the bi-plane fork!) + very nice wheelset

Frame very neatly built using welding and the fillet brazed technique. Very advanced and light Ritchey Logic WCS tubing.

In red and white. Sizing: Seattube is 56cm c-t and toptube measures 550mm.

It is this frame:

4900495267_2208b8c5c0_b.jpg

Condition: Fork needs a repaint and headtube needs some touch up work. Touch up paint included. The rest of the frame looks simply very good.

The wheels:
Excellent condition period correct wheels:
- Ultegra hubs, supersmooth
- Hoshi spokes
- Mavic CXP33 rims
- Ritchey EXCA Vader 35mm tyres

As a bike it previously belonged to Rabobank pro Koos Moerenhout.

Looking for 355 gbp

Collection at OW.

I'd love this but sadly waay too big,, interested to see pics when you get round to doing some though.. :) ;)

I did do some measuring on the SwissCross and I were a bit wrong on the sizing. The seattube is one cm shorter than initially specced: 56cm c-t. The toptube measures 550mm.

Pics have to be sorted. I will try to get a couple up before I leave to the OW, but I am unsure on this. Alternatively I could simply bring it with me in case someone is seriously interested.

Swisscross

Hi,
I don't know if you would consider selling the fork seperately? I have a later Swisscross and am desperately searching for a fork for it.The only dilema being my frame is a 58cm so steerer might be a bit short! Am looking for a steerer in the region of 185mm.Can you help?
Thanx Max

Hi Max,

I am not considering letting the fork go seperately + the steerer would be too short. I am sorry. I wish you good luck with your search for a proper fork.

No one of the people attending the OWMTBC is interested? Than I leave it home.

Back