100 pushup challenge

Now, back in my yoof, squats were easy for me but these days... er.....

um.

will see whats what tomorrow.

Me man boobs ache at the mo after alll these press ups.

You've no started yet have you? Wait till friday!

sic_nick":1uv7b5u4 said:
We have a 'drop and give me twenty' club amongst the touring crew fraternity which is good fun although nobody else on my crew wants to join up but been looking at the 100 push-up website and a few of the associated ones so count me in.

The only crew people who can do any kind of fit up challenge are the LX crew.

Fact.

I've just managed 40 in less than a minute having not done one for years. I could have done more I'm sure but I decided to set it to how many I could comfortably do in one minute.

And I've had a couple of glasses of wine so didn't want to have a heart attack.

I'm 44 so reckon that's not too bad.

Count me in.

kaiser":1yngsaem said:
You've no started yet have you? Wait till friday!

Friday?

I started on the second day of week 3 today! I could barely do it at the end though and think I might need to take a step back.

I thought we could all have done the initial test on Friday then posted the results. If anyone's still wanting to do that I'm still doing it on Friday, between us you might find someone else is at the same level.

Ah, sorry about that. :oops:

I got robbed the other day (they took my cigs) :cry: while painting my front door, so I had already been doing press-ups to try and look more imposing in future. :LOL:

From nothing I started out on one set of 20 then 20 sit-ups. I did this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday last week.

Then I did another set on Monday and Tuesday.

I then read this thread and decided to sign on.

I guessed I could do a max of 25 so picked column three and they said to start in week three. As it was already Wednesday I thought I'd start on the second day.

To be honest it was a bit to hard for me and I think I'll just max out on the initial test with you guys on Friday perhaps.

Back