Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

I though Haddock were free range sea fish available for anyone to get, didn't think you had to sneak out at dusk in cammo gear with a big net and wire cutters :?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Regarding dates - I CAN'T do weekends involving the 11th and 18th September as Mrs Panda is elsewhere and I, in conjunction with Panda 4, need to fend off spotty oiks who may otherwise try to home in on Pandas 1,2 and 3. :twisted:

Apart from that, September OK and can blag the odd Friday/Monday if need be. Otherwise into October - colder, darker, might involve my birthday :D

Smoked Haddock was good but carrots were underdone and an unnecessary accompanyment.

Now...........Ullapool B&Bs ........ :p

I can't do the weekend of the 4th, and can't start on a Saturday, as there is no ferry that will meet the train that day. So how about E-W on Friday 24th, setting of from Ardgay about 11.30am, back across on the Saturday 25th?

The same arrangements the following weekend would work for me too, but thereafter it is the school holidays and the Clan Gathering.

Or alternatively, and this is optimum for me but probably nobody else, have the two days as Thursday 16th and Friday 17th.

Friday 24th September pencilled in. Coinciedes with the Sept weekend holiday?

S'pose we'd home in on detail now :p

Pencilled in here too- I'm game (if I'm spared!) Start praying for good weather right now.

So myself and Mr P are committed- anybody else? Velo, Tazio, Rob, Jamie, LGF (if he really wants to go Ooop North)? Go on...

Back