Bargain Ebay bike lights

Also ordered, we got caught out last Thursday in the rain at Gisburn. Only just made it round the full lap the week before too as we dont start out till 7:30/7:45pm

used mine for the first time last night - had 2 on the handlebars - nearly as good as the low setting on my £50 dealextreme light - so pretty good for the price. So just about good enough for night riding (as a pair), absolutely dandy for commuting - esp on strobe setting as they don't quite flash simultaneously creating a hypnotic effect :LOL:

I bought one of the purple ones with the cool batteries. I do wonder if it's the same though. It looks the same, but it says 7w, it doesn't say cree and there is no mention of a flashing mode? Did everyone else buy the ones in the original link on page 1? I may have wasted £4 :?

So they are probably all the same then? Except mine is 3DV and comes with plasmatronic batteries ;)

Mine had those batteries..

And yes, I suspect they are all the same.. all probably sourced from a single manufacturer.

Brocklanders bought one. that didn't come with any eather.

Quite a lot of products that are imported into the UK that require batteries are covered under the battery directive therefore the supplier has to submit the quantity of batteries they supply which they get charged for. So suppliers are getting out of doing this by not suppling them.

We stopped providing batteries in our exercise equipment 2 years ago so we don't get charged.

Back