Flying Scot

bike

why do you think the vendors a thief? because hes wearing a hoodee?

don't see any other evidence....he's sold a few other bikes including a flying scot..would he seriously of nicked 2 of these..there pretty rare..

This is completely unwarranted as I happen to know this is being sold by a local re-cycle (bicycle) verified charity who raise funds by occasionally selling donated bikes & bits.

Raised income is then used for the benefit of local kids.

In future..... think twice......speak once.....

Fair enough post edited to remove any offence caused.

The previous bad feedback and the poor photos ain't helping the sale, tho'.

Scot

I agree Richard; marketing & what could be loosely described as PR is not the charity's strong point unfortunately.

They could do with some professional assistance to raise their profile.

Lori

scot

People often try and sell Scots on ebay and gumtree with an unreasonably high reserve, but if sold at auction with a low reserve they rarely make high prices. If they have a nice new pain job and / or decent kit on them they sometimes break the £300 mark, but rarely. The example above went for a reasonable price and I am sure will make someone happy, but it annoys me when sellers think Scots are somehow rare or valuable. And thats the great thing about this forum - gear is traded for either its actual value, or below.

I notice Flying Scots have gone up in price recently . A head badge went for over £80 . Several bikes ( not resprayed ) over £400 . Amazing the difference a month makes.

Back