KONA KING KAHUNA EBAY U.K.

KK

I think it's an 18". Could be wrong, but looks the same geometry (at that distance) as my 18"ers.

That's a beauty.

And with rim and disc brake mounts :shock:
Ooooooh!

Shame the seller is keeping the X-Lite seat. But some of the other parts are also very nice.

Went for £945 not a bad price for one of these imo especially with factory disc mounts :cool:

Anyone on here the new owner?

:oops:
the misses is gonna have my balls when it turns up In The post. I have a pahohoe from the same year and size which I love but the ali frames got a few dings and is s bit tired so I couldn't resist. The build will be raceface risers black next lp cranks and xy seatpost. Forks I think will be modern rebas brakes will see what the mini monos r like I'm used to xc4s so anthing will seem decent I recon.
The rc31 will be going on The pahohoe which will become my mud plugger and the kk will be my xc bike . That's the plan anyway.

A ha! Fantastic mate you won't regret it thats a blinking bargain! mines a '98 one in "19 and its superb :cool: . Had to get mine from US which was an expensive nightmare :x . Could do with a smaller one though, would have had a bid on this if it'd been an "18.

Cheers, Matt.

Back