1990 Team america attitude with campy

You want to make an exchange?
First time, i thought the bike was a little too long, but, after little adjustements, It's make for me now. I don't now if I want to change my stem.
What is difficult with klein, it's too find the good size with the good stem.
But I think,you can find on the web a mission control combo. But, the problem would be the color ! Hard to find this green ! :roll:

Hi 24pouces ~ I got your email/pm and apologies for not replying, I am currently on holiday in Florida and not back for a while! :D

I do have a few pics I can send, but I only had the bike a short time. Basically I imported two from the States, kept one and sold the other to Troy. Here is the one I kept:

And thread containing more images here (ignore the for sale bit, it is certainly now not for sale): http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=43964&highlight=#43964

Holden's and mine are a little older as they have the headset seals with the Klein logo, this was only on the very first bikes in 1990 (not that it matters!).

Anyways, mine is more of a custom job, I only ever remember frame sets at the time and have gone about putting most of the period kit on it ~ Grafton, Ringle, Bullseye, Onza etc...

I have ever seen your post of the klein ! I remember now !

I don't want to put exotics parts on it. I prefer to kept all the 1990 parts (like the front cantis, a friend has given to me)
I've got all the campy euclid groupo. It was my first idea to replace shimano by campy (like tinker's first klein)
But it rides very fine like that…

So, the first pictures, I saw a klein (it was in september 1990) : But… what is this strange bicycle with so strange color ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

pubrk4.jpg

Wow, very good looking bike this one is :D . I just bought me the same today and I was wondering if you can tell me a place where I can find the original spec's of this Attitude.

Martin":1f2sexn5 said:
Wow, very good looking bike this one is :D . I just bought me the same today and I was wondering if you can tell me a place where I can find the original spec's of this Attitude.

check the 1990 and 1991 catalogs on www.wundel.com and on mtb-kataloge.de

there were a few build kits available for these and frame-set only plus custom parts was always an option

http://www.wundel.com/kleinkatalog_1991 ... sbild.html

Carsten

With 1990-1991 shimano XT II, I think he can be near the original bike.
In my opinion, I prefer to put classic groupo than exotics parts on a klein.
If not, It would be dangerous : You can stop to buy exotics and expensives parts :D

This week end, I have changed the cook bros crank for a first campy euclid. It's less exotic, but, know, my klein is all campagnolo, like the attitude super light , or like the first klein riden by Tinker.

I tried a lot of things for the crank, but I think that's it's the nicer way… klein love simple items…

klein01.jpg

klein4.jpg

klein2.jpg

The last evolution :
A 135mm BB axle special for campy crank (sorry, invisible in the pictures) and a grey flite saddle ! The last item I need for this bike…

kleinpersbd.jpg

Ok, now I can have good time ! :LOL:
kleinjardin2bd.jpg

Back