Megabites

the_duke

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Just arrived this morning, all fresh and NOS.

13o3y3.jpg

No box but if I wasnt off to work they would be straight on the bike :D

Luke.

nice. sounds like the guy on ebay who i bought my black versions from?
Wish he would have some black wall to sell.

Great to get nos tyres :D ,incredible what they can go for these days :shock:
I dont think i ever want to use my nos amber wildgrippers,another 10 years....... :LOL:

dyna-ti":2h7bhsw9 said:
Great to get nos tyres :D ,incredible what they can go for these days :shock:
I dont think i ever want to use my nos amber wildgrippers,another 10 years....... :LOL:

Thats true. These still cost a few quid and I am almost scared to ride on them! It is the 1st NOS item(s) that I have got and never thought I would be like this about it :oops:

I also have some NOS bars that are a bit wider than I normally like. I wouldnt have hesitated to cut them before but this time its different!

if you can't bring yourself to use them...and think they might be sellable to somebody who will use them...then let me know...i would have them off you in a second!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Used to race with them in 1.75 flavour. Loved them, really my favourite tread. Got standard amberwall in 2.0 on my Stumpjumper.

Back