Rock shox 1

Skide

BoTM Winner
Hi!

Soon, I will have a Rock Shox 1, but I don t have idea on which bike to put it...

f1.jpg

Do you have an idea?
I thought on a fisher Mt Tam, but I have already a Gary Fisher.
A cannondale EST?

cannonpn7.jpg

Thanks for your helping...;-)

Get a kestrel and stick em on ➡️

P1010118.jpg

Otherwise I always thought they suited a steel frame - something like a salsa or a goat.

A cannondale EST black and green (SE2000). The pink of the spring and the pink of the deacal are the same thann the pink of the fork !
A boulder bike… a trek 8900 yellow and carbon…
trektq3.jpg

retrobikeguy":12aagjvz said:
Get a kestrel and stick em on ➡️

P1010118.jpg

Otherwise I always thought they suited a steel frame - something like a salsa or a goat.

Uhm... are those decals replacement ones or something by any chance? Because mine also has these decals, but I have a whole line saying "Paul Turner design" and "U.S. PAT. No. 4,971,344" below the "ROCK SHOX" purple stickers.

PS: Still trying to decide if I should put this RS-1 on my KLEIN Rascal (it'll be a white/black frame with black and silver parts) or a Tange SwitchBlades. Going for the RS-1 would probably mean getting rid of the decals, because they're purple... so if yours are replacement decals, where could I get them?

Void(EN12-82)

Ah yes the trek 8900, that was a nice bike - I had to settle for the 8700 - the poorer brother :( without those forks and the extra class kit :cry:

24pouces":2fc01k0v said:
trek 8900 yellow and carbon…
trektq3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, replacements, was some proper ones on ebay.com but the guy wanted summat like $25 each :shock: , I got mine from here via another member who had a spare set.

Yry Gil_m, he should be able to set you up with some like mine ;)

Void(EN12-82)":2fc01k0v said:
retrobikeguy":2fc01k0v said:
Uhm... are those decals replacement ones or something by any chance? Because mine also has these decals, but I have a whole line saying "Paul Turner design" and "U.S. PAT. No. 4,971,344" below the "ROCK SHOX" purple stickers.

PS: Still trying to decide if I should put this RS-1 on my KLEIN Rascal (it'll be a white/black frame with black and silver parts) or a Tange SwitchBlades. Going for the RS-1 would probably mean getting rid of the decals, because they're purple... so if yours are replacement decals, where could I get them?

Void(EN12-82)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back