Onza Ti

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Well they took 9 weeks to arrive but they're here! Some original 1990 Onza Ti bar ends (to match my Mk 2s) - for £35!! Need to generate the stickers to match the ones in the photo, add the bar end plugs and I'm away....

:cool:

Neil

PS. How many Ti cranks came into the UK? When were they last seen...

Attachments

• Onza_ti_cranks2.jpg
    Onza_ti_cranks2.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 4,153
  • Onza_Ti_Barend_1.jpg
    Onza_Ti_Barend_1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4,153
Whoa, that's some nice Onza goodness!

Those bar ends look very similar to the Skin-Up Titanium bar ends I had.
I'd love another set.
The cranks are bananas! :shock:

last onza ti cranks on ebay.com made £880 about a year ago.
the original full ti barends such as these were a lot nicer than the later OzTi where the Ti section unbonded from the alu clamps.
Let me check for decals...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hey guys,

did either of you have any success making/obtaining replacement orange onza decals? My recently acquired ebay onza ti bar-ends are missing them...

Can pay for them if needed...

Cheers,

Rob

Hey guys,

did either of you have any success making/obtaining replacement orange onza decals? My recently acquired ebay onza ti bar-ends are missing them...

Cheers,

Rob

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Rob

Back