MacRetro Trading Post

The Ken":3h6atbx5 said:
kooka_stem_664.jpg

Stem is a 150, I loved it but it was too long, nothing wrong with it but I might be concerned about someone your size on it, and I don't think you do garage queens. to give you an idea I would probably sell this for around £40

the race face ring is 50teeth 110bcd - I would sell this for about £15
others_719.jpg

so I am happy to take/give money to balance the deal. but no worries if you don't like anything.

i would swap the stem + cash your way tk :D

Tazio":2uxin1dj said:
big.eck":2uxin1dj said:
sorry i'd forgotton about you ken :oops: been busy and my wee one managed to get onto and down the stairs herself :? nothing broken and tbh i think i'm more shook up than her . any pic's of said bit's ? :D

The downhill at speed urge must run in the family :LOL:

i think your right :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Got a pic of the mech eck, I also assumed it is long cage? how much cash or better still do you have other fun stuff you could throw in instead?

The Ken":1j7b1j9e said:
Got a pic of the mech eck, I also assumed it is long cage? how much cash or better still do you have other fun stuff you could throw in instead?

oh , it's a short cage i think :? what do these rear mechs usaly make out of intrest ?

i have a cave full of fun stuff :D :D :D :D

I've no idea what they go for eck, an XT one is about 20 in good condition but they some times go either side of that. m900 will be more than that. anyone help? Also see if it is marked on the back what the range is, it might be ok.

Ken / Eck - Chaps, I have an excellent condition M910 which is a long cage..... the short M900 would look way better on the RTS, happy to go for a mexican swap if you're interested....

Will sort pics shortly Ken

M900 and M910 prices are pretty similar, I think it's one of the first ones, it doesnt really differ much at all from the M900

Would only be looking for a swap though for similar condition, took me long enough to find one in this condition....

Back