5 september lincs wolds 10am rothwell

good to see a few fresh faces will be bothering my parents!

mr antiquekona, myself and andy b are going to have a map studdy evening and a bit of a recce. you know the area as well i believe? do you want to help out?

EasT Ravendale I am not that familiar with the trails around there. Give me Rothwell, Binbrook, Walesby, Tealby, Market Rasen, Stainton le Vale, Kirmond Le Mire, Ludford and can make a good loop - indeed did a test lap last Sunday with a view to organising a ride on here.
Think East Ravendale is just a little bit out to link up with the stuff I know well. However I do remember once doing a loop involving Croxby Ponds. Looking at the map the obvious circuit looks like out vto Beesby, Wold Newton, Thorganby, ish? Sure Andy probably knows which are the best trails around there - sorry cant be more help.

I want to do a ride outside my normal area. Given the mention of trails I presume this a off road ride in which case I will bring my new/old rigid steel steed.

Count me in for this date although I will need to know where it is we are meeting.

Malcolm

great stuff. we will be meeting at my parents house in east ravendale, just outside grimsby. i will get their postcode off them for satnav purposes.

Antiquekona":478bxlcr said:
Excellent - looking forward to this one after missing the B.D.W :D

should be good. got your pm. i'm meeting andy one evening this week so i'll mention it to him. might be a bit far out from base though?

Yeah - sorry, read that PM again and comes over a bit wrong :oops: - like I am hinting at changing the venue - which I am not.......just forget that suggestion - those trails are too far out from Ravendale - and I will organise another one for late Sept that would be easier to include some different trails combining with a different start point if peeps want.
:D

longun":3264k40l said:

Are you bringing the 9000 Longy? Be nice if I could meet the old girl again :cool:

I see she's had a bit of botox on the rear shock, bet she rides like a new'un again :D

yup,rides ace buddy :D ,gotta busy riding month this month,cant wait....well my legs and lungs can lol

Latest posts

Back