LeMond cares nothing for American cycling, just himself...

kaiser":5d5mcwgc said:
Its Ulli I feel sorry for, all those second places because the postal team were at it :eek:

Uli sh!t, that poor Joop Z finished 2nd what and amazing 8 times? And remember Uli had those great teammates called Vino and Basso who thought Team started with a capital I. At least postal had Team.

garethrl":39o2pbld said:
One of PS's alleged tricks is to pay interns (typically students) minimum wage to trawl the web for relevant information. This includes registering on various fora and posting stuff either in support of LA or slating other riders, most notably Lemond and Landis. They're especially active on the cyclingnews.com fora, especially The Clinic which is dedicated to discussing doping issues,

Bottom line - this post fits the profile, as does the one below it.

My knee-jerk reaction to the OP was that it looked like something of this kind.

Trolling

Its funny how these sort of troll posts have posters that dont show a location.
I personally believe that in a forum like the rest of life, if you are going to bemoan or accuse someone you should disclose your real name.
This may be one persons genuine post that he thought he should share with us, for me though with no name and the first couple of posts in this manner its just nonsense.
I see there havent been anymore posts from this poster, so rest my case.
Welcomed to be proved wrong and have a discussion about it with the OP, just not in this slanderish, regurgited trash way.

Jamie

Trollings fun.

How's about the test he failed only to have the UCI backdate a drug exemption classification on him, after which he then promptly donated a shit load of money to UCI, not at all suspicious.

We may as well face it that uni-bollock is as much a doper as Pantani, Ulrich (another rider who never failed a cycling drug test but who's manager admitted to a massive doping program) and all other cyclists of the age. But, as a bonus, he was the best doped up rider of that age. It just helps when you have the money of Oakley, Trek, Shimano and a major pharmaceutical company like Bristol Myers Squibb bankrolling you and your team of doctors and lawyers, that way you never get caught and can go on to win 7 tours.
Well, 7 tours and not much else. Spent his whole year getting the doping regime right for those three weeks each summer, never bothered with the classics like Merckx, or the other majors like Contador, he never managed to win the French fans over like Simpson or even get a decent nickname like the Badger (uni-bollock doesn't count). He's just a sad and angry man with less charisma than Indurain (that's going some, but I've had to sit and listen to the man spout his self important nonsense in person) who has systematically chewed up and spat out like-minded junky team mates at an amazing rate. The fact that one's pissed off enough with him to blab just adds a lovely, twisted and exciting period at the end of this story, let's now see how many more of them decide to tell the truth.

What is a scandal is the fact that Armstrong has convinced an entire generation of Americans that the tour is the only race in the world. I want to know what your government tax dollars are doing about that!

Latest posts

Back