Got some FAKE gear to sell, try Gumtree !

MADJEZ

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Call me a grumpy sod but after this extremely dubious Gumtree ad for a VERY fake Zaskar I thought I'd do the decent thing and point it out to them lest some poor sod bought one of these £80 supermarket bikes for £130 thinking it was a GT.

http://www.gumtree.com/london/89/64011189.html

21895680.jpg

And for my trouble.. they couldn't give a S*** ! 'we've not had any other complaints'.

SO if you have any FAKE merchandise you want to shift I'd recommend Gumtree.

Hey I've found this great site called Retrobike and they got some decals you can print out and put on any old bike !!!

96_gt_zaskarsm_199.jpg

:LOL: second time out for this one on here..

Look.. it's a Zaskar.. says so on the stickers..

Special order limited edition in the very desirable heavy steel..

Well i have just sent him a msg too, asking him if he is taking the piss!!!
At the end of the day if somebody buys it thinking it is a Zaskar then obviously its not going to be anyone how wants a Zaskar for the right reasons is it.
That has to be the worst Zaskar FAKE i have ever seen, well even the worst GT FAKE i have ever seen

In all seriousness if someone knows enough to want a Zaskar specifically, they would be pretty stupid to not have the slightest clue what one looked like..

Well check out this FAKE?? patriot, look at the steep head angle and all the welded gussets and plates and the 80mm of travel on the toro forks LOL
Surely that can not be a real Orange Patriot bike???
Oh and the trouser gaurd on the chainrings

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ORANGE-PATRIOT-MO ... K_Bikes_GL

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No idea. . .never really taken any notice of Orange bikes.. and the Patriot I thought my brother had is, in fact, a Sub 5.. so I probably have never seen one.

i don't know much about orange either but found this pic.
Could be same/similar frame but are his forks too short for a DH bike.

Orange_06_09_light.jpg

Back