1990 Team america attitude with campy

Very very nice bike... one of my all time favorites! Me = so bl**dy f***in' jealous :oops: :twisted:

So how does it actually ride? In a bike shop they thought I was just about mentally insane to want one of these because they should be one of the stiffest rides ( hmmm, that sounds really weird actually :twisted: ) of all times. Especially with that front fork (and I also want that one in).

so errrrr, if you ever wanna sell it... :cool:

Void(EN12-82)":5jwyzdq3 said:
Very very nice bike... one of my all time favorites! Me = so bl**dy f***in' jealous :oops: :twisted:

So how does it actually ride? In a bike shop they thought I was just about mentally insane to want one of these because they should be one of the stiffest rides ( hmmm, that sounds really weird actually :twisted: ) of all times. Especially with that front fork (and I also want that one in).

so errrrr, if you ever wanna sell it... :cool:

I usually ride titanium bike : soft, not too stiff, but very confortable. The klein isn't confortable :roll:
This week end, I tested it in the south of France , in the very rockies Corbière. The bike is very lightweigth and climbs very very very well. But, in downhill, it's very hard and need a good technic of riding. But, it's the reason why, it's funny. So, I preferd to ride it slowly, with care : you see, it's a very old aluminum bike and I don't want to crash it !.
So I ride on soft tracks (like the picture).
The first time, It was hard to ride it : very stiff frame (I think that the Adroit is stiffer with bigger tubing) and the bike expect to much…
But, I'm going to have better feelings with it, better adjustment too, and now, I love it.
For long and serious riding, I use titanium bike, for the fun, I ride my olds bike (1986 and 1988 C'dale with 26 and 24" wheels, 1990 titanium bike with campy parts,, 1991 EST cannondale, Now, this Klein attitude…) All my bikes are different, and give me different pleasures and feelings !

Yessss !
It's really the same bike and the same size !
Mine has been more riden : I had to change the cogset, but the bike is pretty NOS !
I change the saddle for a flite, and the shifters : I love and prefer thumbshifters !
I wanted to mount campagnolo euclid groupo on it, but when I have received it whith all original XT parts, I changed my idea !
I have received a Cook Bros crank : I think, it's only what I have changed on the groupo !
Do you ride it ?

sometimes. i have other bikes that get more mileage.

i'd like to find a longer stem(+bar) like yours, lower rise would be cool too.

maybe you know this, but carsten told me those forks are somewhat "delicate" which is one reason why mine doesan't get ridden much; i'd hate to have to track down a replacement ...

What are the dimension of your stem ?
Mine is 120-110mm…
What is yours?

For the fork, the problem is not its solidity (Brusque always rides its klein…).
But this fork is not confortable : worse than a pepperoni ! :D .
The problem of solidity of these klein were on the seat tube : Biker wanted small frame, and the seat post was too high, and the seat tube of the frame broke…

24pouces":eaccwe1q said:
What are the dimension of your stem ? Mine is 120-110mm…

90mm. Its actually quite comfortable to ride but something like yours would be nicer; a little more stretched out.

Back