• Tams Bomber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mamadirts clockwork

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ameybrook said:
Runaway victory already... damn Kleins. "The work is already done for you."

quote]
Agree But as we seen in e-bay watch. They can still be crap. I just think a Klein Mtb should have gears. A Klein Road bike would be a great SS

Indeed, they can end up looking like this !!

8402_1.JPG

Hilts":ichdd6r0 said:
Indeed, they can end up looking like this !!

Still, less than £100 of parts, some elbow grease, a decent photo and everyone would be raving about how cool it was :)

You may be right, but i still reckon brusque has done a top job on that Klein and i never thought I would vote for one on BOTM, however my finger did hover over both the Bonty's for quite a while...

only 2?

Hilts":uxh545u5 said:
however my finger did hover over both the Bonty's for quite a while...
which one doesn't count?i see 3

the UK (for the most part) seems rather mad for kleins.

it is a beautiful pic.

added some better pics of the Torus to my gallery, to try and get at least one vote for my titanium beauty :D , please view

Now I don't totally agree with whats been said on here about kleins, to be honest I'm normally a bit bored of kleins in bike of the month. But its the spec with this one and how well they work with the bike and the colours ect. If it had been a normal everyday klein I'd of been voting merlin land it was a close call as it was

I picked the Klein... as i have said before i know nothing about bikes but if one of those bikes was going to be a pair of Jimmy Choos... the lovely built Klein would be it!!!!

Stunning build my good man!!!!

Tam's Bomber....

The Spinergys and wotnot don't seem to fit with my idea of single speeding (was going to post my hideous pastel-coloured fixed wheel conversion Rossin but didn't finish the build on time)

Have to wade into this a little bit - I don't get it either - sure the Klein is a pretty bike but 40% of the voters have gone for it?!? :shock: - there are so many other lovely bikes in the list too (with proper wheels ;) )...

Back