Bargain Ebay bike lights

If you get worried, email the seller and ask them to confirm when they were sent and if they have a tracking number.

Mine were bought from a different seller but, when asked, they did provide a sent date and tracking number..

I lost my 2 to the Wife and kids.. now used for evening dog walks :roll:

Got my eye on some other colours now though.. which'll match their intended hosts much better ;)

Anyone running these with re-chargeables? Trying 1000mha Uniross's for now to see what sort of run-time I get.

Brightness is very similar to Hope Vision 1 LED which lasts 3.25 hours on max with 4x2500mha AAA's. The beam is quite a bit wider than the very pointy Hope.

Looking to use this on my road bike. I find the off-road lights are overkill for road use. Too much light on the road is not a good thing as you have to run in dipped beam to avoid dazzling oncoming traffic on unlit country roads.

BTW ordered on 8th / arrived on 20th

I have a Hope Vision 2 as a helmet light and found the Saik one to be as good as the dimmest Hope setting on 'Low' and almost as good as the second dimmest on 'high'.

The Hope third and brightest settings are better but as it costs about 100 times the Saik .... :p

Also have a Hope Vision 2. Really good flood but not enough reach for distance illumination at high speed.

The Ebay lights run much cooler than any of my lights. The Hopes get very hot.

What type of lamp does the Hope use??

These should run cold unless you run a higher voltage.. ..

IDB1":1ahzyqqa said:
What type of lamp does the Hope use??

These should run cold unless you run a higher voltage.. ..

Don't know what Hope use but mine are both standard unmodified units. The twin LED Vision 2 gets seriously hot if left to discharge without a fan moving air over it.

Could everyone stop talking about these light until I get mine i feel like i'm missing that really good party I should have gone too :LOL:

Back