Muddy Fox new unto old

Archemist

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all

first post having near as finished my 1st ever build.

It's a Muddy Fox Ranger Mega (99 or 2000) frame i salvaged from ebay.

and is kinda a tribute to my 1st ever MTB an 87 Courier (the white/ purple one) that did so so many miles with me.

it's for my lad (who's 14) as we've been apart for a while ( a very long story)

and started out as a rat look pub machine but seems to have rather a lot of deore kit attached to it thanks to the good fellows on here....

with thanks to Rojo (espec.), Baj (where's me derailleur :D ), inittowinit and IDB1 it works!!!!

Be gentle, it's just abit of fun for me and my eldest and hopefully to get him to pick up a spanner or two.

cheers
andrew

DSC_1094.jpg

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1096.jpg
[/img][/url]

Wow andrew that is brill mate, glad you pit pic's up. The forks look good on it. Glad they are being used. You have the bug for builds now ;)

You done a very good job mate, hope your lad likes it.

Sorry to hear you been apart from him.

Archemist":34umpzu3 said:
Hi all

first post having near as finished my 1st ever build.
It's a Muddy Fox Ranger Mega (99 or 2000) frame i salvaged from ebay.
and is kinda a tribute to my 1st ever MTB an 87 Courier (the white/ purple one) that did so so many miles with me.
it's for my lad (who's 14) as we've been apart for a while ( a very long story) and started out as a rat look pub machine but seems to have rather a lot of deore kit attached to it thanks to the good fellows on here....
with thanks to Rojo (espec.), Baj (where's me derailler :D ), inittowinit and IDB1 it works!!!!
Be gentle, it's just abit of fun for me and my eldest and hopefully to get him to pick up a spanner or two.
cheers
andrew
DSC_1095.jpg

That's a really nice looking bike :D , one to be truly proud of, I'm sure you son will be too.
Welcome to RetroBIKE:!:

Back