RAFbikes feedback

I'm now the owner of a nice Thomson elite seatpost.

Cheers Staf for such an easy purchase.

Cheeky enquiry into some DX STi shifters turned into a purchase of an excellent pair of frt + rr DX mechs.

Top notch stuff.... good comms, quick postage, a great guy to deal with.

Many thanks,
boy" :cool: "boy

I would like to add the very positive oppinion to that - stuff as described, came quickly - well, all OK and superb RAF bikes!
Strongly reccomended :)

Frame set arrived no problems, top bloke, even boxed it up so I could arrange collection via courier. Thanks again!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Replied to my wanted ad for an X-lite Angelo, 'my favourite stem ever'.
The deal was done and he sent it in double quick time and its fantastic.

Top retro biker :D

:!: The first negative I’ve had to leave for anyone on RB and its for someone with 5 pages of feed back, I feel a little embarrassed doing so but this is my experience

Paid for a tyre on the 24th August, received a mystery frame on the 6th of September which later turned out to be cross posting after I put out a general thread asking to whom the frame belong to http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116034
He sent me details of the rightful owner on the 14th September and I went to great trouble to get it posted as soon as possible. Several polite PM’s have ensued since, me instigating them, with promises of this and that but as of yet no tyre and no reimbursement for postage costs.

I don't think he's a bad guy but I do feel annoyed about this now. Last communication was on the 12th October.

EDIT: All sorted now, just one of those transaction riddled with bad luck all round, top guy.

Back