Ringle, XTR, SRP, USE sale - Updated 14th Sept

kona kid

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
some of my nice collected bits have to go to fund my P20 build, shocking quality pics will follow later :oops: but some are on my Kona Cindercone build in my gallery - all prices UK posted

950 XTR 8spd shifters - £40, v.good condition

Ringle quill stem 1-1/8 x 125mm x 10deg - £35, red and v.good condition no scratches and all (non-italic) stickers intact

USE 420mm seatpost & 26.8 shim - £40, red was NOS and only used half a dozen times max but some small v.scratches if you look carefully on the back

SRP cantis (two pairs) £60 - lovely machined ally things with grey holders there are some slight difference between the front and rear pairs on the pad older but this could be a design thing? not really even seen them before apart from on Repack Riders clunker :cool: (will prob swap the red blocks back to the original matching grey ones which still have lots of life)

Avid Arch supremes (two pairs) £ sold pending payment - all fine and pretty smooth bearing wise, pads okay too

SRT500 gripshift, 8spd indexed £sold pending payment - hardly used but some dents on the grips where i put some zipties on for extra grippiness!

Odyssey (sp?) blue brake booster £10 - blue and hardly used should have all the fixing bolts too and may work with U-brakes too, can't remember

PM me or comment below and will sort those pictures soon

Back