tamiya 1/10th zakspeed capri..

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
thinking about parting with my 1/10th tamiya zakspeed capri so just testing the water.......

it's a ta-02sw chassis that started out life as the taisan porsche 911 gt2 which is a much saught after car on it's own..

it still has the right wheels which are perfect , but pretty much everything else has been changed .

hop up's include.....

fully ball raced with lsd upfront

blue alloy parts including....

all 4 hubs
all wishbones
the rear gearbox casing
both shock towers
main steering arm
wheel nuts
motor mount

a set of alloy oil filled coilovers with hard springs fitted

it has a rx-540 technigold motor fitted which pull it to 40 mph with ease....

it's been fitted with an ansmann 12t esc to cope with the motor

and acoms servo and receiver .

the shell is a seriously old and rare capri which is really something (made by carson and not to mistaken with the newer cheapo ones) , due to it's age it has 1 tiny crack on the back left corner (about 4mm long) and the rear spoiled should be glued on but i have it fixed with some velcro so it can be removed easily....

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

capri2.jpg

capri1-1.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

looking for £100 now.............

hmmmm bit steep for me... whats the deal with the sierra ? and what chassis is that sitting on? its got avante wheels on? or did they chuck those on a touring car too???

it's a koysho sierra rs500 , 99% standard apart from the shocks which i uprated . i even have the box for it :LOL:

it had hard slicks on for proper cossie drifting :LOL: it looks good pulling away as it squats and kicks out to the side like the real thing minus the smoke .

Back