USERNAMES!!!

the name of my two favourite girls (my wee KA and cutest kitty)

p.s. the intention is also to ride as fast as a pantha runs :LOL: it could happen :roll:

I had skin cancer under my left eye and after 2 ops to remove it i now have a longish scar and as its on my face.... the xxx no clue the 08 was when i had the cancer and it was in Aug.

My old online gaming handle. Started off just plain Toaster at the start and I got shot a lot. I added the 999 when I started putting people in hospital (gaming wise of course)! Or was it some 'funny' mates who did it cause I was rubbish and always ended up reaching for the phone to dial 999, (again, gaming wise).

Can't remember which, but I suspect its the latter cause i was crap. Good times...

Years ago when I used to have a lot more hair than I do now, my girlfriend of the time took me home to meet her folks for the first time and when I walked in to their living room her 14 year old sister said "he's got hair like Bart Simpson!" (having short and spikey hair.)

For years after I was called Bartsimpsonhead, and even though we're not together anymore I still keep it as a reminder of my old g/f.

pantha magic":huv0q67h said:

p.s. the intention is also to ride as fast as a pantha runs :LOL: it could happen :roll:

Yeah, you're right pantha, ka's are VERY unbelievably wee, especially when compared to a pickup truck!! Lol!! And Magic is cute, but I wouldn't call her the cutest, maybe the shiniest ... ;-)

Anyway, say Hi to Magic for me, hope she liked her kitty treats that she got for Jango's birthday from me! :)

Best wishes to you all, Lolly, x

Lollipops":f2ab1418 said:
pantha magic":f2ab1418 said:

Yeah, you're right pantha, ka's are VERY unbelievably wee, especially when compared to a pickup truck!! Lol!! And Magic is cute, but I wouldn't call her the cutest, maybe the shiniest ... ;-)

Anyway, say Hi to Magic for me, hope she liked her kitty treats that she got for Jango's birthday from me! :)

Best wishes to you all, Lolly, x

LOL, enough for 2 in the KA or 3 if one lies across the back seats. Magic purrs back a hello :) from her new favourite place, the coffee table...Jango not impressed :LOL:

Mag loves them....as well as every piece of food going ;-)

Hope all is well with you
xKx :)

My names Pete. I play the guitar. I'm often online late at night and early in the morning. Never 24-7 but it sometimes looks that way when I see the times of my posts. :cool:

mullinino

...i had a trial with Santos FC (no....REALLY!)when i was 15,so the -ino got added then by my mates...discovered the drums soon afterwards so the footy got ditched :roll:

Back