Bargain Ebay bike lights

So how long have you guys waited to get yours? Ordered mine on the 8th and by the sounds of it you guys have received yours very quickly, but i'm still waiting.

May have been caught up in customs. Mine had the ticket marked as a 'gift', so Hong Kong customs may have become suspicious about the number of 'gifts' going to overseas addresses from the same sender.

The delivery time did state up 7-14 days for the UK. Mine came in less than a week but I could just have been lucky.

sitting eagerly waiting for mine to arrive too..

@ Xesh and Easy_Rider - Mine was on the 8th as well..guess we're part of the same batch.

hurry up goddammit!

got mine yesterday
the torches are nice
the battery holder looks a bit ropey tho
and the clamps are destined to break i reckon ,the plastic seems to be a
high re-grind type
but at the price you can't complain

11 days for mine.

I've also lashed out a 'BIN for 99p' for similar with a head torch fitting in the hope that it's just as good. This will go into my rucksack for the 'get you home when it gets dark quickly' rides in a few months.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Used mine last night at about 1am - bright enough for cars to dip their lights and bright enough to see in total darkness.

Carried on using my cateye rear though.

mine turned up today. nice quality for a buck fiddy! still got the little burnt retina from the obligatory 'how bright is it' test

Back