FS: 18" Kona Kula, Easton frame, XT/XTR - £250

adam_b

Dirt Disciple
1997/8 18" Kona Kula, Easton Elite frame. Bomber Z2 forks. XT V-brakes with almost new Avid SD7 levers, XT shifters and front mech, XTR rear mech. Sugino cranks, Middleburn outer chainring. X-lite saddle and post. Roox stem and Renthal flat bars. Mavic 217 SUP rims, DT swiss spokes, XT rear hub Java front hub. Michelin XC tyres. Can include some V8 copy pedals if don't use spds (Crank Bros candys I had fitted are on new bike).

Around 24 lbs.

Bike is in excellent condition for year; just a few small chips and scratches. Also including a few extras/spares: OE Kenda tyres and spare tubes, Specialized bottle cage, Titec carbon bar ends and some spare brake pads.

Have lots of photos - email if would like them

£250 based Cambs.

Not any more I'm afraid this was the second one to go - sold my '94 Lavadome (owned from new!) a few months ago, just one modern bike left :(

So spill the beans where do you go? I'm on the Cambs/Lincs border not that it gets any better in the North of the county - just makes Thetford further away...

adam_b":2cq5yzh2 said:
So spill the beans where do you go? I'm on the Cambs/Lincs border not that it gets any better in the North of the county - just makes Thetford further away...

Yup, Thetford :)

Haven't been anywhere else for years. Used to go to Chicksands BITD, when i lived out that way.

Tallpaul":y82kp6nn said:
Retro-hub of the universe :)

Must be all the great trails around here :roll:

where? i only live 10 miles from cambridge in huntingdon and the best bit of riding round here is a 20 min car journey to chicksands! :cool:

Back