Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

Suggestions for Prizes :

- Tunnocks based products (obviously :p )
- Irn Bru chewy bars
- Macaroon bars
- Traquair House Ale ;)
- Tartan Condoms (I just feel they must be available, somewhere)
- Bawbags (expensive mind - best be canny with the loot)
- CU jimmy hat
- Packet of Scotch Bonnet Chillis
- Tin of Grant's Haggis
- whisky related products, carefully selected for comic effect
- Scottish currency notes, so any southern visitors get quizzical looks and daft treatment when they go home (preferably old Clydesdale bank £1 notes)

....and I supose you want a contribution from me :cry:

You just turning up Mr p would be enough. Gt has nothing you can't handle.

What about a billy connoly LP ?

A whole Lorne of square sausage and a Plain loaf ;) , that's what my brother takes back any time he's up from Bristol :LOL:, in Engerlandshire they dont have sausage that fits the bread only those daft link things :LOL:

Any thoughts on having a couple of different routes? Maybe a black/red route and a red/blue/freeride route? The numbers are increasing as well as the ability range too.

I'm happy to help Marshall the easier group as I will have the wee man, think it would help ease congestion having a couple of groups, maybe meet up half way round at the top car park so both groups can blether, eat and swap groups if they want?

clockworkgazz":2q370xli said:
I'm happy to help Marshall the easier group as I will have the wee man, think it would help ease congestion having a couple of groups, maybe meet up half way round at the top car park so both groups can blether, eat and swap groups if they want?

Nice one G, we could set up the gazebo. Any ideas about a route? There are sections of red only a smidgen above the blue, spooky wood descent and then pick up the blue?

miniKen would like to do Red up - green funpark - quick freeride park then red up to spooky woods and then red all the way down to the carpark with a few attempts at the pie run no pedal ride. Then back up to the freeride park for the rest of the day.

That sounds cool tk what say you and I do that route, and let mr k and zz work out the more hardcore run on tuesday trying to get back to the carpark half way round, would downhilldave be up for a group of downhill butters aswell?

Got to go with TK's suggestion, red all the way down from Spooky. Possible group split at the bottom of Hit Squad Hill - for those with the legs climb up to do The Matrix and Lombard Hill, otherwise straight onto Pie Run.

Back