BoTM August 2010 - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
botm

Cheers sinnerman

It's where I keep my butties.

Just to add I have raced this bike too, BMBF National Champs DH Eastridge, can't remember what year, possibly '99. Not sure what soaked up more bumps, the big spring on the forks or the balloon tyres. Did I say 'soaked up' I mean bounced me all over the Shrewsbury hillside.

Happy days :D

raucherkette":20suzgzf said:
boring goat again...
wtrtotale.jpg

Like that :cool:

Re: botm

rossco":tdyt9xvc said:
Cheers sinnerman

It's where I keep my butties.

Just to add I have raced this bike too, BMBF National Champs DH Eastridge, can't remember what year, possibly '99. Not sure what soaked up more bumps, the big spring on the forks or the balloon tyres. Did I say 'soaked up' I mean bounced me all over the Shrewsbury hillside.

Happy days :D

mate thats awesum, takes me back we did a race at chedder (i think, bit hazy,) a looooooong time ago, dressed in seventies gear too.....got very pissed at the party the nite before....lol..... and, man that was an experience .lol :D , had a real thing for schwinn too, used to buy them and when not usuing them we had them hanging in the wood beams on the second floor of the shop.(.maybe 12)....gt, dyno lowrider, parked out side.......used them all for riding that race we did, a shop 70s weekend......mad days and good times. only one i kept was my breezer.....after seeing yours it made me realise i miss the business the customers/riders/ and god have i made sum mistakes in my life....(selling the cruisers...being one of them).....isnt..hind sight is a wonderfull thing..., just rebuilt my breezer wheels with stainless spokes and when the weathers good we take it to newquay...., and aside from that it has pride of place on my wall at hme, ......keep riding it bigman, and next time theres a crusier race......let me know ive still got my purple flares....wig, tash, and sunnies, lol........ :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• bubbles riding her lowrider...JPG
    bubbles riding her lowrider...JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 909
  • breezer ignaz x..(sadly nohwere to put my butties).JPG
    breezer ignaz x..(sadly nohwere to put my butties).JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 909
So many great bikes this month! I'll throw my Verlicchi in anyway :) . But I cannot help it's looking like it hadn't been ridden that hard, because it hadn't..

6554923.jpg

6554862.jpg

Attachments

• 0015.JPG
    0015.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 900
  • 2021.JPG
    2021.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 900
botm

Great story and memories sinnerman, I think we've all got regrets about some things, I resprayed a '91 YETI ARC from it's original grey to yellow and turquoise, I still have the frame now, but wish it was back to the original grey.

I always wanted a dyno, a mate had one but he'd never sell it to me, can't say I blame him, not sure what happened to it, I've also raced the Schwinn at Leisure Lakes up near Preston, with the whole jeans and chequered shirt look. We could be onto a new UCI category here :?

The shop sounded cool, really living the dream, keep the breezer it's a superb bike and rightly looks better than any IKEA picture.

Couple more pics of other bikes in the stable. Mods - these are not in botm

Attachments

• Lowrider2.jpg
    Lowrider2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 853
  • J C Higgins.jpg
    J C Higgins.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 853
Re: botm

rossco":1dj47xhk said:
Great story and memories sinnerman, I think we've all got regrets about some things, I resprayed a '91 YETI ARC from it's original grey to yellow and turquoise, I still have the frame now, but wish it was back to the original grey.

I always wanted a dyno, a mate had one but he'd never sell it to me, can't say I blame him, not sure what happened to it, I've also raced the Schwinn at Leisure Lakes up near Preston, with the whole jeans and chequered shirt look. We could be onto a new UCI category here :?

The shop sounded cool, really living the dream, keep the breezer it's a superb bike and rightly looks better than any IKEA picture.

Couple more pics of other bikes in the stable. Mods - these are not in botm

wow...............thats lush...............very very very very cool.......you cant buy cool, you either have it or you havent......but if you could buy it, it would come looking like this............if you ever want to part with it......dont hesitate to let me know, jerry aaron used to have one in the cafe at mud dock in bristol......may have been one of his staffs bikes, i wasnt sure lol, got a little side tracked as tricky was sat oppisite at the time, and they had just put on massive attacks album, mixed by the mad proffessor.....so, i was a little sidetracked.....lol.......as you naturally would be .....lol....( A BIG MASSIVE FAN) :cool: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

gonna through my hat into this months ring, my s'bike

Attachments

• PICT0429 [800x600].jpg
    PICT0429 [800x600].jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 791
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back