MacRetro Big Clan Gathering - Sat 23rd Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
velomaniac":1wcvto5f said:
Well placed for both Melrose and Edinburgh casualty departments ;)

Anyway who said it was competative, getting around without mishaps good enough surely :LOL:

I'm sure it will be fine as long as no one gets in the way of the Klunker and it's Fisher Price brakes in spooky woods. 36lbs of bike and a 14 stone rider takes some stopping.

im itching to get out and ride.......im a right lazy git at the minute. glad i wont be the only idle fatty going :LOL:

Just to confirm i'll definetely be there, probably wont stay overnight but will bring an emergency sleeping bag incase the opertunity of booze becomes too tempting :LOL:, will sleep in the car if the worst comes to it.

saltyman":osw4yh5l said:
im itching to get out and ride.......im a right lazy git at the minute. glad i wont be the only idle fatty going :LOL:

If you're bringing the space frame please may I drool over it...? :shock: Just wasted a lot of time staring at the build thread! :oops: ;)

elPedro666":33bdomlu said:
saltyman":33bdomlu said:

If you're bringing the space frame please may I drool over it...? :shock: Just wasted a lot of time staring at the build thread! :oops: ;)

yeah i will be on the jones, make sure you have a go on it, its ok for a shopping bike :LOL:

saltyman":2wj2upe4 said:
elPedro666":2wj2upe4 said:
saltyman":2wj2upe4 said:

yeah i will be on the jones, make sure you have a go on it, its ok for a shopping bike :LOL:

Not sure my legs are long enough - and I'm not going to ask you to scrape that Moots post putting it down! I'll definitely be looking forward to it though...

Thinking of building a proper retro hack for this as modern's out of the question but I don't much fancy falling off the Clockwork (a lot :oops: ) and damaging it too much. :?

It's in the diary and I'll try and contrive to be in Embra that weekend. Pressure now on the get the decals made up for the Tufftrax...

therealkw15":la4texy7 said:
It's in the diary and I'll try and contrive to be in Embra that weekend. Pressure now on the get the decals made up for the Tufftrax...

My hack could be the Eiger Tufftrax clone so we might match! You sourced some original 89 Tufftrax decals pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back