Midweek westside "out an aboot" on a BSO, night of

ooooo cider eh must be the posh part.

Gazz will try to remember decals and I'll be on a 29er so nae tube for you

Okay my man, will get to the lbs the morra as the wiggle ones are no here yet, or I could risk it and bring a puncture repair kit :twisted:

jimihendrix":2ajlrp50 said:
Radoslaw":2ajlrp50 said:
just must remember to ride fast thru Paisley back in :LOL:

Ya cheeky bugger, i'll be waiting to throw a half empty cider bottle at you just for saying that :LOL:
It was just advice from a friend of mine ;)

clockworkgazz":2ym4oqdt said:
Okay my man, will get to the lbs the morra as the wiggle ones are no here yet, or I could risk it and bring a puncture repair kit :twisted:

Ah I see, I'll bung one in the bag then :)

zigzag":378n6ry7 said:
So how was the midweek Misty moontain hop then?

this deserves a write up :shock: .......tomorrow though

awesome night- you missed an epic :D

btw be afraid, kaiser can now skate across water on his 29'er- a germanic water boatman if you will :LOL:

Yeah epic. ZZ, Jimi, you knew how it's gona be didn't you? You sneaky bastewards you've just made an excuse and left me alone with that two nutters :shock: But damn, that was a good trip :LOL:

Top marks to Rado, who cycled 20 odd miles from glasgow before the ride :cool:.

He then had to endured a very hard climb thru the ususal bogs and rivers folowed by a bone shaking descent (on a rigid GT!)- all in semi darkness/total darkness. This section of our ride was using the £12 lights, which were brilliant but alas failed to find the path that was meant to be there :roll: So an hour tramping thru bogs/woods and fields before a great road run into lochwinnoch capped off a top night out- 7pm to 10.30pm of off-road magic. Great night out and doff's cap to Kaiser and his SS kona very immpressive frodo :cool:

Get some pics up.

Back