SW Area - Woodbury Aftermath Aug 15th 2010

We should have all followed Kirdbugs sterling example but we took the circular/dryer route.

Cheers GM for getting the ride together, nice place to ride.

Matt.

Gravy Monster":3754ghuh said:
lewis1641":3754ghuh said:
whats the story with the puddle??

well done rojo. must feel great to be out on a bike again

The Puddle is a peat bog that we stumbled accross by accident :oops: , Kirbdug decided to carry on regardless :LOL:

Its a milatary training area assault course thingt and they do their combat practice there, you will see a rope through it.

As it was a nice warm day i thought s*d it and went for it. I wouldnt have done it in the winter (pic now in potm)

Looks like a great day!

Good to see Dan and Tim out on a rb ride :)

Quite fancied that ride too, but not know was on. Next time, could be worth a trip :D :D

Had a top day on my first Retrobike ride and was good to meet some new people , it was good to go back to Woodbury after about 15 years and didn't realise how varied the terrain was ,it has a bit of everything .
Thanks to GM for organising it and it would be good to try and do it more often and get some more people coming along . Now i need to clean my NOB !

gump":35z3zahi said:
Looks like a great day!

Quite fancied that ride too, but not know was on. Next time, could be worth a trip :D :D
Yeah had a good day , hopefully do it again soon so maybe try and come along . The climb that they used to use in the races at the end is still a bitch though !!

Retrobike Rider status has been awarded to all that turned up ;)

Looking forward to the next one guys , Haldon maybe :razz:

danpiero":2h2bs4am said:
gump":2h2bs4am said:
Looks like a great day!

Yeah had a good day , hopefully do it again soon so maybe try and come along . The climb that they used to use in the races at the end is still a bitch though !!

arse!
But was the fast Dh with the little jump at the bottom just before it still good?

Woodbury was always a good, but hard race. Cash prizes too..kerching!!

If you want a good RB ride up the chase, theres a good ride I try and lead between Christmas and New Year up the chase, get to see some of the good stuff and some more great people!

Bit of a trek from the bay, but good day!

Back