Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

I was going to buy the teacakes :)

I don't mind contributing at all, I'll need to check but I might be able to bring a bottle of whisky, but it's a bit old, is that ok :) - 16year old Lagavulin that I have had unopened for at least 10 years. Need to check my dad hasn't pinched it.

Tshirts should be yellow with the cakes on the front and the lion and other text on the back. No idea what these would cost but if you are good with sissors, I could supply kits to do our own and knock out a couple for prizes, lot of hassle though.

my goodies are £20 (three prizes) and I'm happy to contribute to the whisky/cakes etc- don't waste a lagavulin on the heathens (keep it for the wig wam ;) ). I will buy the prizes and if we get a list of folk that want to throw some money into the hat, we can divie up the cost.

Nice one G, I'll do the decals and see what the T's come out at.

zigzag":1wod1n00 said:
clockworkgazz":1wod1n00 said:
no can do sorry- we still on for the next night at jimi's then?
Go on, take a sickie. You can show us all your lovely helmet!

And I'm still up for Jimi's Wednesday night.

Cool :cool: , will get up there at the weekend to suss out a loop, can either meet at mine or the car park in the sky (dogging central :LOL: ), usually have plenty of spare cakes and biscuits at mine though ;)

Cant get the banner to show in my sig :( , copied and pasted it onto my profile but dont get the select it again and click the Img button bit
:?

These damned computers will never catch on if you ask me :LOL:

jimihendrix":104v7g6y said:
Cant get the banner to show in my sig :( , copied and pasted it onto my profile but dont get the select it again and click the Img button bit

before the link type

kaiser":1qk366a0 said:
jimihendrix":1qk366a0 said:

before the link type

Ah, got it anyway, saved it on my PC then hosted it on my own Photobucket :)

Back